The Garden behind 12 Křížkovského Street are open since April 1st.
7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Visitors are obliged to follow the Visitor Regulations.
Children may visit the gardens when accompanied by adults.
Entrance from Křížkovského Street or the Garden of Bezručovy sady.
Visitor Regulations for the gardens on the town walls of the Palacký University Olomouc, Křížkovského 8 to 14
I. General Provisions
1. The Regulations are implicitly binding for all visitors and users of the gardens.
2. Each visitor is obliged to familiarize him/herself with the Regulations when entering the premises. This way any possible misunderstanding or inconvenience may be avoided.
II. Opening Hours
1. The gardens are open from 1 April to 31 October, between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. The gardens may also be open outside official hours with the administrator's permission.
2. The gardens may be closed in the case of unfavourable weather for safety or other reasons.
3. Entry is through the passage joining Křížkovského Street and the park (Jakubský výpad).
4. Entry is free.
5. The premises are accessed at one's own risk.
III. Garden Visitors' Rights and Obligations
1. Visitors are not allowed to:
1.1 Step on the vegetation, lawn or flower beds.
1.2 Damage or tear any part of the plants.
1.3 Damage the furnishings or technical facilities in any way.
1.4 Pollute the vegetation or water in the fountains in any way.
1.5 Enter or bathe in the fountains.
1.6 Take photos or film for commercial purposes without the administrator's permission.
1.7 Disturb other visitors by making excessive noise or through inappropriate or indecent behaviour.
1.8 Light a fire outside the designated area or litter the gardens.
1.9 Bring any animals into the gardens, including dogs.
1.10 Enter the premises under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
1.12 Climb on the town walls.
1.13 Leave children unattended by an adult.
1.14 Move any furnishings.
2. Visitors are obliged to follow the Regulations as well as instructions of the garden administrator.
3. Any damage caused by garden visitors due to a breach of any individual provision of the Regulations or due to other behaviour resulting in any damage in the gardens will be prosecuted in accordance with the valid legislation of the Czech Republic.
IV. Garden Administrator's Rights and Obligations
1. If a visitor grossly breaches the Regulations, the garden staff are entitled to expel the visitor from the gardens or possibly call the relevant authorities.
2. The administrator is entitled to temporarily close the gardens or particular parts of the gardens in the course of the season.
Olomouc, 2 April 2012
doc. PhDr. Jiří Lach, Ph.D., M.A.
UP Faculty of Arts Dean